7.22.2009

Sign up for my mailing list!

Hello all!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I sure have been having a great time this year meeting new families and children to photograph. Thank you to everyone who has been in front of my camera. It has been such an honor, and I hope that you will cherish the pictures that we created together.

I am trying to gather an organized list of e-mail addresses. If you'd like to get on my mailing list, please sign up below. I'll be periodically sending out e-mails about upcoming events and specials. I want to get started thinking about fall pictures (right around the corner!), so be on the lookout for some new info on pricing changes, as well as a referral program.

I'll be setting up at Kids Clothes Connection when it rolls around again, so I expect to have a busy fall. I am a planner and LOVE to mark things down in my calendar way ahead of time, so feel free to book your fall session NOW! Starting in September, my session fee will be going up to $75, but book now and you can lock in my special $40 fee. Get those Christmas pictures made early and it'll be one less thing to stress about. I'll also have Christmas card prints available this year.

Each session is at a location of your choice, and lasts up to an hour and a half. A few hours later you'll get a sneak peek of my favorites on my blog, and a week later you'll get at least 40 professionally retouched photos in an online gallery.

Feel free to pass this along this info to your friends in the Auburn/Opelika area.

:)









join my mailing list
* indicates required field












No comments:

Post a Comment