11.24.2009

Leah

I always love when I can hang out with this family! I've known Stevie since high school, and she is one of my best friends. Whenever we get together, time just flies! I also love her great husband and her beautiful daughter. Leah will be two in about a month, and she loves cheesing for the camera. She is a professional smiler! We concentrated on getting some good family pictures, since they haven't had many done since Leah was born. Here are my favorites. I'm also debuting my new watermark to match my new logo! What do you all think?











1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie! Yet again, great photos! You have such raw skills with making people feel comfortable and come alive on film.

    I like your new watermark, it is very fun and original! However, I like the other one too! LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete