2.12.2010

Alabama snow

Took Hannah out in the snow today for just a little while - her third time seeing snow in her 2.5 years, not bad! She has a little cold so we didn't want to risk it getting worse by staying out for too long. I did, however, bundle her up in three pairs of pants, two shirts, a sweater, a coat and a rain jacket! She loved holding the snow in her hand and making snow balls, even though she refused to wear gloves. But she hated when the snowflakes flew into her eyes. She talked the rest of the day about how much she disliked that, actually. haha! If you live in Alabama, did it snow where you are? Did you get out and play in it? I was surprised to hear that it snowed in my husband's hometown in the southern part of the state. He said the last time he remembers it snowing there was 1996!



3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw that it snowed in Brewton! That is crazy! I didn't get any though. :( I love the pictures of Hannah. Great shots! I would never know it was in Alabama...looks like Colorado LOL. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah looks so cute in her winter gear! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did snow here! I posted some pictures on my blog of it after it had really snowed. There's also a video of it when it first started. However, like Hannah, I also have a cold, and now it's much worse today.

    ReplyDelete