5.01.2010

Engaged!

Tim, Hannah, and I visited Chewacla State Park for the first time about a month ago. We walked down to the waterfall, and after we sat there for a little bit we met a guy who let us in on a secret - he was about to propose to his girlfriend. He asked Tim to take a few pictures with their camera, but I couldn't resist sneaking in a few photos with my camera. It was a great moment to witness, I was so excited for them you'd think I was a relative. ;) I hope that you guys have a long, happy, blessed life together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, so glad to have found yours! This story is adorable...I love chance encounters like these!

    I'll be checking back in and I may hit you up for a few camera tips while I'm learning :)

    Congrats on your business...you are fantastic and I can tell you love what you do.
    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete