7.12.2010

a scheduling note

Come November, I will have a brand new beautiful subject for my camera. A lot of you probably know this but we're expecting another baby! We found out a couple weeks ago that it's going to be another little girl! I always wanted a sister when I was growing up, so I couldn't be more excited for Hannah. She will be 3 in a month, so I think it will be a great age difference, and she's really looking forward to meeting the baby.


What this means for my photography is that I'm going to be slowing things down for the rest of this year. I have so much that I need to catch up on, both personally and professionally! If you think you'd like some Christmas card pictures, please contact me as soon as possible. I'm only going to be taking a few more appointments this year. You can email me at juliecphotography@gmail.com. Thank you for your understanding! I should be back in the full swing of things just in time for spring pictures next year, and I already have a few weddings booked next summer that I'm really excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment