3.27.2009

Kids Clothes Connection

I set up my booth this week at the Kids Clothes Connection, a big consignment sale that comes to town twice a year. This is the first real advertising I've done, so I'm anxious to see how things go. The sale starts tomorrow, and I'm totally excited to meet some new people, and hopefully get a few cute faces in front of my camera! ;)

I'm doing spring sessions for $40. This includes up to an hour and a half of photography for up to four people, and at least 25-30 pictures in an online photo gallery. Print prices are very reasonable, starting at $.75 for a 4x6.

I've been brainstorming about ideas for mini-sessions. I'd love to pick a Saturday and offer $20 30-minute sessions, which would give you at least 10-15 pictures in your online gallery. To do this, I'd ideally like to have at least four people interested, so send me an email or leave a message here if this sounds like something you'd like.

Look forward to seeing you at the Clothes Connection! I'll be there tomorrow (Saturday) when it opens until about lunchtime, and I'll be dropping in at other times throughout the week.

Email me at juliecphotography@gmail.com, and check out my website http://juliecottrellphoto.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment