3.11.2009

New design

Yes, this is my third design on my blog and website. My husband has been making fun of me because I've been a little obsessed lately trying to get everything put together, and make some kind of logo and banner that I won't get sick of. I think I'll stick with this one. I scoured the internet for fonts, and I like the two that I've chosen. The orange and white color scheme makes me happy. And the dandelion reminds me of being a kid - it is one of those quintessential simple childhood pleasures. Finding a dandelion, making a wish, and blowing until all the white fuzzies have scattered. What could be more perfect? I also like that though the dandelion is considered a weed (and weeds are such nuisances!), it is quite beautiful. When I'm not photographing people, my favorite thing about photography is being able to find something that others might consider "ugly", and capture its beauty in my picture. I love finding beauty in everything, particularly in things that are old and forgotten.

Anyway, if anyone's out there reading, leave me a note and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment