3.29.2009

Print prices

A couple people have asked for a listing of print prices, so I thought I'd post them here for anyone interested. I like to keep prices very affordable, because I know how expensive it can get when you want to order every picture that you like - it can add up so fast!

Prints are available in lustre finish and metallic finish. The lustre is like a glossy and matte combined. It's really good-looking and doesn't leave fingerprints or smudges. The metallic costs a little more, but I always suggest ordering at least one print in that finish. It especially looks good on pictures with saturated, vibrant colors. It looks just like it sounds... kind of shiny and metallic-y, for lack of a better word. ;)

I will just list the prices of the lustre finish; metallic finish is double that price.

4x6
$.75

5x7
$1.25

8x10
$4.00

8x12
$7.00

11x14
$10.00

16x20
$25.00

...And it goes from there. There are some specialty sizes available, as well as things like coffee mugs and canvases.

Prices are subject to change (but not in the near future!). In all honesty, I'd like to keep print prices around this same price, but will eventually raise the price of my session fee. I really want everyone to be able to afford great-quality pictures, to be able to buy as many as they want and whatever sizes. I think that's very important.

If you have any input on anything, let me know. I am open to any and all suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment