9.09.2009

Ben and Jessica's wedding

The adorable and talented Lisette Price let me second shoot with her at Ben and Jessica's wedding last month. It was my first wedding and I was a ball of nerves and excitement, but I couldn't have had a better time. It was the best experience - Lisette was so sweet and put me at ease, Ben and Jessica were totally in love, not to mention GORGEOUS, the weather was perfect, the chapel was so pretty... I could go on, but I will just say it could not have been a better day and I can't wait to do more weddings in the future. Please note Jessica's beautiful perma-smile and the way it lights up the room (as if you could miss it!).






























Thanks for letting me join you, Lisette! I learned so so much.

See Lisette's pictures from Jessica and Ben's wedding on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for helping me Julie! I had a great time and you captured some beautiful shot! :)

    ReplyDelete