9.26.2009

Kids Clothes Connection - fall edition



Look for my table near the exit at this fall's KCC! I sure do wish I could have gotten those stinkin' wrinkles out of my fabric beforehand, but other than that I think it turned out nicely. I must say that I really do love all the pictures that are up, they are all very special to me. Thank you so much for all the wonderful people who've let me photograph their wonderful kids this year. It's been a great start for me, and I've had so much fun. I hope to continue on this path, and meet more and more new friends. :)

If you've gotten my info from KCC and you're interested in setting up a session, feel free to e-mail me at juliecphotography@gmail.com for more information, and let me know of any questions you have. I look forward to talking with you! I do a limited number of appointments each week and things are filling up fast, and if you'd like a picture for a Christmas card you should book an appointment date by early November!

No comments:

Post a Comment