9.20.2009

Christmas cards!

This might be the earliest I've started thinking about Christmas. Ooh, I cannot wait to put up our tree and decorations and see the look on my daughter's face when she sees it all. I have half of my shopping done, am planning a holiday party near the beginning of December, and I even have mine, my husband's, and my daughter's outfits picked out for our Christmas card photo (that's right, I got us some shirts to wear for Christmas pictures in August! I got a pretty green Chaps sweater from Kohl's for $8 and got my husband a green plaid button up there for $4...is there anything better than a good bargain?). I have turned into such a planner in my old age. ;) Mostly because time has started moving SO FAST. But I am realizing that it makes it so much easier on the wallet and my sanity to be prepared.

I am looking forward to taking pictures of some adorable families this fall, and putting those pictures on Christmas cards. Here are the designs I'll be offering this year. Most colors and fonts can be changed if desired. Cards can be ordered as 5x7 prints, but won't come with envelopes. However, you can get cheap envelopes from Hobby Lobby. I'm gonna go check them out this week and will update this with how much they cost. You can also find cheap envelopes online with a google search.

If you haven't scheduled a fall session, do so soon! It will be October before we know it, and my appointment book is filling up quickly. Speaking of October, I have one more appointment left for my mini sessions in downtown Birmingham on October 3rd - at noon. Let me know if you're interested in that.








1 comment:

  1. Julie, I love your creativity! That's awesome about the bargains at Kohls (I love Kohls and bargains :)) I want to do those christmas cards this year. I might have you take Chris and my first christmas photo. We could ride up to see you one day in December for a PAID session. Let me know so we can plan it. Love you. ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete