1.10.2010

Canon in L Major

dear new canon lens
24-70 is the range you cover
100 is the percentage that i love you
9 is the months i saved up to buy you
forever is the amount of time i will own you
thank you for being you
for taking pictures so crisp and clear
for blurring the background just the right amount
for having that beautiful red stripe
and that great big hood
i promise to do right by you
to keep you safe and warm
to keep your lens cap on when not in use
i love you
i love you
i love you

3 comments:

  1. oooh! That looks very fancy! Congratulations on your new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, Julie! I'm so happy for you. You go girl! Now shoot em up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it just fabulous??! I got mine when I first started - I told my husband it was "absolutely necessary." And despite my big bag of lenses, I use it 95% of the time. Enjoy it! You will never need another one! :)

    ReplyDelete