1.19.2010

Chris & Meredith's beach wedding

Whew. I finally finished all the pictures from C+M's wedding in November. Let me tell you, going through 1000s of photos to choose the best ones and then editing all those is a lot of work! Then there are other design elements and an album to think about. BUT I loved it all, from start to finish. I hope I'm lucky enough to do more weddings in the future, and I thank Chris and Meredith for giving me a start. Their wedding day was beautiful, and I hope the pictures do it justice.















Here's the full story of their day.

Chris & Meredith's wedding from julie cottrell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love!! These are fabulous! I love your use of the blue color throughout! I so wish you would've/could've photographed my wedding 2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I am so indebted to you for life! Not just because you created artwork of my magical day, but because you are who you are. You treat people with kindness and poise always. You are one of my favorite people on the planet. I love you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You did such an amazing job capturing each moment so we can keep them forever!

    ReplyDelete