1.21.2010

Valentine's Day mini-sessions

I'm a little late blogging about this, but I have some mini-sessions planned on Valentine's Day (that's on a Sunday) at Callaway Gardens (weather permitting). I only have two more openings available! Sessions will last 40 minutes, and I'm trying something a little different here - the cost of the session will be $150 and will include a CD of at least 20 high-resolution images with the copyright release. I can't think of a better V-Day gift than preserving your love on film (er, CD?) for years to come. ;) And this is a bargain because my current price for just a CD is $200. Oh, and don't forget, admission to Callaway is free this month and next! Despite the lack of things blooming, there's still plenty of pretty scenery there. Let me know if you're interested! I have 1:30 and 2:15 appointments available.

No comments:

Post a Comment