3.18.2010

Colby & Brenna

Ok, here's the rest! As I mentioned, I spent the afternoon with Colby and Brenna Sunday and we got some great engagement shots. They are really adorable together. Brenna is so photogenic. I love the way Colby looks at her. I know it can be uncomfortable for guys especially to get pictures taken, but Colby was a great sport. And once we got to the fire station, which was the first one Colby worked at and where the two met, he was as calm and natural as can be. It was fun to see that change in him. We had a lot of fun there, and the red trucks were a perfect backdrop! Maybe my most favorite location yet. The last two are at their house. They have an adorable house that they've worked really hard on.

I'm doing their wedding in May - I can't wait!






3 comments:

  1. I'm having a cow! I'm sure of it. These are GREAT!!!! Julie, you are so talented!!!! I love that the door mat I gave them made it in the shots. ha. ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love the photos! You did an amazing job! I can't get over how wonderful they are. You have no idea how much it has been killing me to see them. I can see the entire website at school EXCEPT for the pictures!!! It was awful having to wait. Stupid computer filters!

    Anyway...you are so wonderful to work with! I can't wait for you to capture our wedding. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking cute! Love the engagement pics, you are so talented! Its fun to see Brewton's character shine through some of the pics too!

    ReplyDelete