3.17.2010

Sand castle princess

We went to Pensacola beach Monday and Tuesday. As sick as I am of winter, I have been dreaming of this trip for months. I was hoping for lots of bright sunshine. And it was pretty, but really windy, and the water was cooold. But we had lots of fun. It's so entertaining to just sit back and watch Hannah enjoy it all. She loved digging in the sand, trying to build sand castles, throwing "sand balls," splashing in the water, and searching for seashells. And how cute is her little princess bathing suit?? I found it at Kmart last November for $3. Perfect considering she's obsessed with princess things.








Anyone interested in a beach session this summer? Hopefully we'll be back for another trip. And don't forget that I regularly travel to Brewton and Huntsville to visit family, so sessions can be booked there, too!

3 comments:

  1. Jules! This makes me soooooo ready for our family beach trip!! But it's not until August:-( I don't know if I can make it that long! haha Hannah is as cute as a button in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I wish I had known so I could have come to see you, but I'm sure you needed some peace and quiet. It looks like it was a fun few days. Yay Pensacola Beach! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the beach looked cold, but it looks like Hannah had a great time! Hopefully it will warm up soon!!

    ReplyDelete