3.06.2010

Spring cleaning



Got a fresh new look that I hope to stay with for a while. My new logo was designed by Susie from Pink Leaf Design Studio.
She was really awesome and patient with me and helped me evolve everything until it was exactly what I hoped for. Best of all, she is affordable! So if you need any design services, check her out and you can get $10 off if you use the code "julie". See the "J" and the "C" and the dandelion? I'm kind of in love with it!

I'm in the process still of changing out my website banners, business cards and watermark. Let me know what you think about the new look!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with it too! Love the colors...they really stand out and are great for spring coming in. It all comes together and says: "Boo-yah... Julie Cottrell Rocks!" love you, Mer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new logo! It is awesome! I did not even realize the J had the C in it until you posted it on her. She really did a great job! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete