10.10.2009

Georgia

I went out of town last week, and had a nice time relaxing from everything, even taking pictures believe it or not (but not from editing them!). I'm ready to get back to my normal schedule, though, and will start catching up on posts from my mini-sessions last Saturday.

First up is Georgia. Georgia was very much like my daughter, in that it took her a little while to warm up to her new surroundings. But after lots of hugs from momma and rifling through daddy's wallet, she started feeling better. How cute is she AND her parents?? I love watching families interact, and I could tell these two are really good parents.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little girl!! The second picture looks like something straight out of a Gap ad (and that's a good thing because those kids are always so beautiful in those ads!) She's going to be a heart breaker when she gets older!

    ReplyDelete