10.31.2009

Patrick + Allie = ENGAGED!

As I think most of you know, this is my first year of business as a photographer. I've found out over these last several months that the best part of the job is that I get to be apart of really important events in peoples' lives. Last night, I had the honor of watching Patrick surprise his girlfriend Allie with a proposal at Provino's. Patrick made up a fake dessert menu that was eventually passed around to Allie. It was so funny when she said, "Is that why the photographer's here?" hahaha. The whole family except both of their parents thought I was there to make a Christmas picture. After she read the menu, Patrick got down on his knee to put a gorgeous ring on her finger. What an awesome night! I was crying happy and excited tears right alongside them! Thank you for letting me share in your special moment, Patrick and Allie (and family!). You are a beautiful couple, and I wish you all the happiness in the world.







1 comment:

  1. Julie I love all the great photos, the group shot is so cute too! It was great to see you!!

    ReplyDelete