10.15.2009

Two beautiful couples

I don't know how it happened, but I was lucky enough during my mini-sessions to get not only the most adorable kids, but also some of the most beautiful adults. My first couple of the day was Angela and Brandon. Angela is a friend of mine, and she and Brandon are getting married in March at the coolest of places... the Vulcan. How awesome will that be?! I loved catching up with her and meeting Brandon. They are both hilarious, and really really good-looking to boot! I dare you to look at these pictures and NOT want to hang out with them!







The fun continued with Brad, Donielle and Bella - my first doggie client! Brad admitted that he had done some modeling in his past, modeling children's clothes in malls, I think it was. Well, it certainly paid off! ;) He and Donielle are so cute and I loved when they started getting into the photo shoot and coming up with their own ideas. That always makes it a little more fun for me. I think we got some Christmas card-worthy shots here, guys!





1 comment:

  1. I just placed our order! I can't wait to get the pictures! I definitely want to do Christmas Cards and I am excited I'll get to see the pictures in person and not be rushed into making a decision! Thanks again for everything!!

    ReplyDelete