10.22.2009

Norah and Emery

I was so excited to meet up with a friend from high school during my Morris Avenue mini-sessions! Shannon is still just as pretty as she was 10 years ago and she has two of the cutest little girls. I was so glad to see her again and meet her sweet family.







-------------------

And this marks the end of all my mini-session posts! Whew! A BIG thank you again to everyone who came out. It was really such an awesome day filled with the best weather, the cutest kids, the sweetest parents, the most beautiful couples - and all with that wonderful smell of peanuts in the air! ;) I will start on making Christmas cards next week, and will e-mail you when they're ready. Oh by the way, I promised to find this info several weeks ago - you can buy envelopes from Hobby Lobby for $2.99, 12 in a pack, and they have a bunch of different colors. Not a bad deal, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment